Celebrities have expressed great interest in Ray Ban sunglasses over the years and in particular the Ray Ban 3025 sunglasses have been the most popular. Model 3025 is a classical and signature pair of Aviator Sunglasses. They have been extremely popular for celebrities to wear for years. It is likely that more celebrities have purchased and worn Ray Ban 3025 sunglasses than any other type of sunglasses in history.
These sunglasses have even made appearances in movies by celebrities. Both male actors and female actresses wear these sunglasses because these aviators have unisex frames.
Here is a short list of celebrities who are known to have worn these Ray Ban 3025 sunglasses:
• Tom Cruise in Top Gun
• Russell Crowe in The Next Three Days
• Bradley Cooper in The Hangover
• Zak Efron in 17 Again
• Nicholas Cage in Bangkok Dangerous
• Kevin Spacey wears them in Casino Jack
• Hugh Jackman in Real Steel
• Will Forte in MacGruber
• David Duchovny in The Joneses
• Lamman Rucker in Why Did I Get Married Too?
• Tom Cruise in Knight and Day
• Aaron Stanford in How I Got Lost
• Danny Glover in Shooter
• Rob Lowe in the series Brothers and Sisters
In addition to this, female actresses have been spotted wearing these aviators in movie scenes too.
• Sarah Jessica Parker wears them in Sex and the City 2
• Julia Roberts wears them in Eat, Pray, Love
Musician Michael Jackson also wore Ray Ban 3025 Sunglasses to his announcement of his last shows in London and has been wearing them many times in the past too.
Ray Ban Sunglasses have been sighted all over Hollywood throughout history. Because they are comfortable and fashionable, these celebrities enjoyed wearing them and also influenced movie viewers. The lenses are also available in different tints. Some are tinted light and some are tinted dark, and each pair comes with its own case. Because of their comfort, style, and great features, these Ray Ban Sunglasses are forever in style and yet legendary. It is likely that they have been chosen and worn by more celebrities than any other pair of sunglasses throughout history.