This all-male 4th Dimension collection has a uniquely designed hinge, milled from a block of aluminium. This innovative solution adds an industrial feel to the urban, modern collection.
The aluminium material of the temple has been carved away to reduce weight and form a pattern, that expresses power and energy. The pattern is repeated in the acetate end tip, to obtain perfect balance in the frame.
- Four shapes
- Three to four colors each
We just thought that you would like these Prodesign eyeglass frames as much as we do. Today we were in the mood for blue and pink Prodesign styles. And here they are.
Please meet Prodesign 4627:
ProDesign glasses are some of the most affordable high-end modern glasses available today for both women and men. For offering high quality at a great price, ProDesign Eyewear has an enduring appeal.
ProDesign was originally founded in 1973, and the company’s design philosophy and brand values underwent an amazing change over time, heading in a direction that put ProDesign into a league of its own in the world of luxury eyewear.
The designers – Allan Rasmussen, Marin Jespersen, Oden Capello, and Gail Spence – work in titanium, choice metals, and acetate. Additionally, Gail Spence, an American-born Danish jewelry designer, specializes in colorful and lightweight aluminum frames with a signature hinge that allows wearers to choose any number of interchangeable temple designs for a custom look.
ProDesign frames are a literal embodiment of Danish simplicity, with clean lines and nothing that could be called superfluous in their construction. But each classic pair of ProDesign eyeglasses is imbued with something unexpected – perhaps a bold color on the interior of the frame, angular cut outs on the arms, or a contrasting emphasis on the hinge. Each detail is designed for maximum impact without overpowering the frame itself.
There is a trend-setting timelessness that defines ProDesign eyewear, with traditional shapes balanced with a playfulness that makes these frames appeal to people from all walks of life. In the world of ProDesign, eyewear outfits the face, so the company has always endeavored to create frames that follow the unique facial contours and enhance the appearance of all who wear them.
There are fivemain lines of ProDesign eyewear:
- ESSENTIAL: For those who follow fashion but prefer a more subtle look, Essential embodies mainstream style sensibilities without demanding attention..
- 4TH DIMENSION: These frames have a sporty, urban, and above all chic modishness that is perfect for the glasses wearer who wants to get noticed.
- IRIS: Understated glamour is the defining factor of the Iris collection, which has an unmistakable feminine touch.
- ZENSE: Creativity underlies Zense frames, which feature simple colors and high-tech details that combine to form an exclusive, expertly-designed silhouette
- FOR PRODESIGN: This line is created by guest designers (such as Gail Spence) and has a worldly quality that comes from outside influences.
ProDesign glasses are a very popular choice at Vizio Optic among people looking for eyeglasses with elegance and style yet at a great price. The diversity of the brand’s collections means that even those who don’t initially come to us looking for ProDesign frames are often taken with their matchless style.
Have you ever tried a pair of ProDesign glasses?