Every great musical artist has an extensive catalog from which their greatest hits are drawn from, put into a commemorative collection that honors their best work. Everyone should be afforded the same opportunity, and at Vizio Optic, our vast selection of designer eyewear is a breeding ground for massively popular styles! Take a look at some of our top five Greatest Hits:
5. Prodesign 4359 c.6531 eyeglasses - Keeping in line with the sophistication and sleek design expected of Danish designers, Prodesign’s 4359 style is contemporary and versatile. With a masculine straight-top silhouette, this semi-rimless frame features gunmetal titanium with a matte black inlay on the arms and ear tips, perfect for emanating a suave and professional vibe.
4. Mosley Tribes Aviatrix 56 (S) Polarized Sunglasses - These modern aviators feature a rectangular butterfly-shaped silhouette, perfectly sized for small to medium faces. Its frame is made of silver titanium, surrounding gray polarized lenses for the ultimate protection from the sun. Equally as popular is the same Aviatrix style in Gold Amber with photochromic lenses, meaning they subtly darken when in contact with ultraviolet rays. Take a look at them here.
3. Mosley Tribes Hagen G Polarized Sunglasses - Our third most-popular frame is a softened version of the aviator, with teardrop-shaped lenses that are more rounded on the bottoms than the original silhouette. Framed by glossy gold titanium, this style features java-colored polarized lenses, a thin double bridge with a straight top and curved bottom, and white accents on the ear tips.
2. Oliver Goldsmith Manhattan c. Dark Tortoiseshell sunglasses - When it comes to film icons, lasting impressions aren’t solely at the hands of the actors. Their accessories are equally as important, as evidenced with the famed frames from the beloved Breakfast at Tiffany’s starring Audrey Hepburn. It is an immensely popular style all over the world thanks to the fashion icon behind the oversized, glamorous lenses, and each frame is handmade in England so you can enjoy the highest quality with your Old Hollywood shades.
1. MYKITA & Bernard Willhelm Franz c.Gold sunglasses - Making its way to being an icon of the 2000s is the result of a collaborations between MYKITA and Bernard Willhelm. The stunning, glossy gold Franz aviators are our number one most popular frame, thanks in part to their prominence in Sex and the City 2. Everyone’s favorite fashion inspiration, Sarah Jessica Parker’s Carrie Bradshaw, wore them on the promotional poster for the film and helped them skyrocket to fame. Because of the high demand, this limited edition style has had an extended release and was recently made available in multiple colors.
Those are our greatest hits! Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments.