Celebrities all over the world have shown their affection for Ray Ban sunglasses over the years, many opting for the wildly famous Ray Ban 3025 sunglasses. Model 3025 is a classical pair of aviators and is one of the brand’s most iconic looks, next to the Wayfarer. You’ve seen them on famous faces for years. It’s actually quite likely that more celebrities have purchased and worn this style than any other type of sunglasses in history.
These shades have made many memorable appearances in movies and television, as well. Both male and female stars don these frames and look instantly stylish.
Here is a short list of celebrities who are known to have worn these Ray Ban sunglasses:
• Tom Cruise in Top Gun and Knight and Day
• Russell Crowe in The Next Three Days
• Bradley Cooper in The Hangover
• Zac Efron in 17 Again
• Nicolas Cage in Bangkok Dangerous
• Kevin Spacey in Casino Jack
• Hugh Jackman in Real Steel
• Will Forte in MacGruber
• David Duchovny in The Joneses
• Aaron Stanford in How I Got Lost
• Danny Glover in Shooter
• Rob Lowe in the series “Brothers and Sisters”
• Sarah Jessica Parker in Sex and the City 2
• Julia Roberts in Eat, Pray, Love
Musician Michael Jackson also wore the 3025 to his announcement of his last shows in London and has been wearing them many times in the past too.
Ray Ban 3025 sunglasses lenses are also available in different tints. Some are tinted light and some dark, with plenty of rim color choices as well, and each pair comes with its own case. Because of their comfort, style, and great features, these iconic shades are forever in style.